Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i'd fight the yeti for a klondike bar.

so, special friends, it appears we meet again. when i call you special, i say it with the utmost respect. i don't mean you have down syndrome, although every last one of you does. you might be wondering, "oh my goodness, how very brazen of her to joke about down syndrome. i wonder if she feels bad?" and my answer to you all is, no. i do not. this is mainly because my mom raised me to not have feelings or care about other people. yesterday i was tired. all day. that's mainly what i did yesterday, was to be tired. i feel asleep on the couch but i was only half asleep and i was aware of everything going on around me. i don't know how to explain it, but it was terrifying. i kept trying to call out for my mom or something but i couldn't get any of my speech or motor skills to work. it was cweepy. later on dawn and i drove to gridley and then back here. and i worked on kevin's birthday present and watched the movie spread. in which ashton kutcher looks really, really hot but it has a suckass ending. i'd watch it again though, just to see him in those suspenders (kevin). my dad and i are going to yuba city now because starbucks is having happy hour and i'm totally down for that. but not down syndrome, like all of you. lots of assorted kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment