Monday, May 3, 2010

and today was a day just like any other.

my ankle is sprained again. i'm to the point where if it's not in pain every few weeks i suspect something is the matter. anyway, i walked on it a lot today so that definitely didn't help. but i believe my ankle may have laughed earlier due to the fact that dawn ran over my little brother's foot. he had a tire mark on it and everything. she felt really awful, but it was truly his fault. the car was still moving and he tried to get out. silly little bitch. anyway, that definitely brightened my mood. then dawn and i went to the bank to cash her check, came back to live oak to get her marriage license so she could legally change her name on her bank account, and went back to the bank. luckily for me, it was the wells fargo in bel air, so i got to look through magazines as i waited. and by magazines i mean the men's journal because the future father of my children was on the cover this month. for those of you less fortunate souls who are not acquainted with him, his name is robert downey jr. and i have every intention of creating offspring with him. because he's gorgeous and more talented than most humans. so, i'll tap it. anyway, dawn and i went out to dinner and immediately after i felt like i was dying. because for the last few months my body just decides sometimes that it's going to reject nutrition and make me feel like my insides are deteriorating. needless to say, it's a painful process. and i did heave. that's twice in one week. not my personal best, but definitely up there. top marks, i'd say. i make light of it, but it really is starting to take it's toll on me. throwing up shouldn't be common, that's not a good sign. did anyone find out how a raven is like a writing desk yet? hey, if i fall into a coma will somebody please come read peter pan to me? but you have to do with a british accent. it's pointless if read otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. My british accent is complete shit, buuuuuuuuuuut. I'll do it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. kevin, thank you. and i bet it's not so bad as you think. btw, i just talked to my mom and she thinks that my vomiting may be do to anxiety disorder. because she has that and so did my grandma and so do both of my aunts. i'm really hoping that's what it is because it's easily treated. fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete