Saturday, July 10, 2010

dear chloe,

this letter is supposed to be to the person i miss the most. i miss a lot of people a lot of the time. but right now i find myself regretting the most with you. you were the only one of my best friends who stayed near me. you were in yuba city almost every day. and i didn't come and see you. i mean, i did. i actually did as often as i could. but it's difficult i guess because you just moved away. and i don't have the option of just going and seeing you when i'd like to. i'm sorry for that, chlo. i love you so much. you're one of the most important people in my life and i am who i am because of you. i'll be seeing you soon, i know it. please forgive me for not going out of my way more. you're definitely worth it. i love you, chloworm.
love,
brianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment